- To avoid a charge on your account, returned goods must be shipped back to manufacturer within 30 days.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from the manufacturer can be returned for repair or replacement.
- You must attain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RGA) number from manufacturer prior to returning any product. Any return that is made without an RGA number will be rejected. Send an email to email@example.com to obtain the RGA number from the manufacturer.
- Damaged centrifuge machines that are under warranty may be replaced with a new or refurbished machine until the repair is completed. The customer must return the replacement machine prior to receiving the repaired machine.
- In the unlikely event that a machine is not repairable, a new or refurbished machine will be used as a replacement.
- The customer pays all shipping charges.
- Items that arrived damaged can be returned provided that the items are returned unused.
Items ineligible for return:
- Sterile disposable products.
- Expired disposable products.
- Capital equipment with expired warranty.
How to Ship your item back to Manufacturer
To ship your return item(s) to manufacturer please follow the instructions below:
- Email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org, to begin your return.
- Provide the following information in the email:
- Sales order number or purchase order number.
- Product number and quantity to be returned.
- Serial number/lot number.
- The reason for RMA request.
- Once completed, the following documents will be provided to the customer by email with shipping instructions before shipping the alleged defective product(s):
- Return Goods Authorization (RGA) form for the customer to fill out.
- A return shipping label (only provided for damaged products).
- Package your product and ship to the provided address.
There are no refunds or credit issued for returned items. All sales are final. Damaged or non-compliant products that are approved for return can only be replaced with the exact or similar product.